Please be aware that we do not provide one-off house cleaning services any longer. However, we still provide CARPET CLEANING SERVICES to all residential customers in the areas we cover. Thank you.
What to expect from a PRE/END OF TENANCY CLEANING
Whether you are a commercial or domestic tenant moving in/out or decided to sell your property, a professional cleaning company can be of great assistance to you and ensure that your property is hygienically and DEEP CLEANED for the new occupants to move in. Our approach to cleaning is centered around being thorough and hygienic. With this approach, all parties (customer and cleaning company) can be satisfied with confidence that the premises cleaned, will meet the requirements of your estate agents as well as ensure the new occupants moving in need not to worry about further pre-cleaning.
For example, over the years at Green Heart Clean, we have learnt many lessons from working with numerous commercial and domestic landlords, we have put together a method that ensures that all rental properties we cleaned are in excellent fresh and hygienic conditions for new tenants.
We know that in a professionally cleaned property, it is important to be sanitise all cleanable environments in the property while reaching all corners. This is why developed a vast checklist that ensures a high professional cleaning standard is met. We clean and sanitise the following:
- All appliances such as the fridge, oven, extractor, grill, washing machine, drier, microwave, toaster etc.
- Kitchen cupboards, drawers, work tops, cabinets, wall tiles and all waste are emptied while cutleries are packed into the right paces.
- All flooring (Vacuuming and moping with disinfectant and carpet cleaning if required)
- All wastes are emptied, waste bins are cleaned and sanitised.
- Living area – thorough cleaning and dusting from top to bottom of wall frames, furniture, skirting boards. switches and window seals.
- Doors – clean all doors, handles and frames.
- Bathrooms – Clean with disinfectant sinks, bathtubs, toilets, shower and tiled surfaces. All wall mountings and corners especially behind the toilet are cleaned and sanitised.
Typically, your cleaning company of choice should be trained to use an approved checklist as a baseline reference, which means more cleaning will be conducted depending on the nature of the property and any cleaning criteria set by our clients.