QUICK AND SIMPLE TIME-SAVING CLEANING TIPS
When it comes to cleaning, not many people enjoy it. Most people find cleaning to be a boring task that has to be done. Here at Green Heart Clean, we love to clean! To help you out here is a quick list of little tips and tricks that can save you some time and also might make it a little bit more enjoyable to clean.
- You can use baking soda to clean nasty smells on your sofa. Sprinkle area in baking soda, let it sit, then hover it straight up!
- Dirty oven? Mix vinegar and baking soda for a natural oven cleaner, simply mix and use it on a cloth to clean your oven.
- Ever got paint on your clothes? Just simply grab your razor and gently shave the dried paint off.
- If you have water rings on a wooden surface, just grab your hairdryer to remove the stain!
- Got a nasty greasy stain on your clothes? Cover the area in chalk before washing.
- Time to hover your car, but don’t want to? For a quick clean take a lint roller to roll your seats down to remove any visible dirt. Also great to reach those small nooks that a hover cannot reach!
- Use a lemon to remove stains and smells out of a chopping board.
- Use white vinegar to brighten up your windows! Take two tablespoons of white vinegar and one-gallon water in a spray bottle. Spray the windows and wipe them down with a cloth.
- Easily shine copper pots with some ketchup!
- Rub toothpaste over bathroom fixtures with a wet sponge to make the fixtures shine bright and to clean the chrome.
Alternative Eco-friendly products to help save time and money…
Contains orange oil for its degreasing properties and uses lactic acid to neutralize 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
Iron and Velvet Floor Cleaner
Suitable for use on all water-resistant hard floors, highly concentrated for easy dilution and will lift dust, dirt and food.
Bio-D Bathroom Cleaner
Tough on limescale and watermarks. Can be used on Glass, Ceramics, Perspex, chrome and most non-porous surfaces.
If you liked this Blog and found it helpful, please follow us on social media and leave a comment. If you need any further information about Green Heart Clean, please check out our other blogs and services.
For any enquiries on services provided, don’t hesitate to contact us on social media, or call us on 01509 767560.