At Green Heart Clean, we understand the importance of bringing your building project to completion successfully. With our rich in experience and well-trained staff, you can rely on our team to work with you throughout your project. Our construction cleaning services can be provided nationally.
Our operatives are CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) certified by CITB partners. In addition, all our operatives have gone through the IATP Asbestos Awareness and Health and Safety Certification. Our management team will always create time to be on site to ensure we are always on course with your completion schedule.
So, if you are looking for an experienced, reliable and thorough construction cleaning company please speak to us today and we can arrange a plan of work suitable to your needs.
Builders cleaning is often described as the removal of dust and debris that are generated from the work being carried out on site. It is often completed in preparation for a sparkle clean. It is important to keep the site clean during the construction phase, the benefits of our builders clean service are:
- The hygiene of workers on site – by reducing dust particle content in the air and to ensure that hazards are not allowed to develop from the debris lying around.
- Another benefit of a builders cleaning service on site is the ability to assess the real quality of the construction. When a new construction or refurbishment is covered in dust and debris from site activity it can difficult for the contractors and site managers to ensure that all work is being completed to the right standards.
- The third benefit is that progressive cleaning is more efficient from the cleaner’s perspective because accessing tight spaces are easier when outer fittings have not been laid. This will also help to ensure dirt does not gets covered up behind outer panels and fittings.
During a builders clean, appropriate risk assessment is carried out and we ensure that all our staff are aware of the potential hazards. We work together with other site operators to prevent accidents on site as well as professionally accommodate other site users.
Sparkle cleaning is often described as a Handover clean, it involves an in-depth final cleaning following a new building or refurbishment project. Sparkle clean is a concentrated clean that gives attention to all areas including walls, flooring, fixtures and fittings and sometimes furniture when required. The sparkle cleaning is essential as it provides the wow factor required before the building is handed over to the end users. Sparkle cleaning is different to builders clean, this involves keeping on top of the cleaning while the building construction or refurbishment is still ongoing. Sparkle clean usually takes place in the last few days before the project completion date.
The key benefits of a our construction cleaning services
- Professionally managed cleaning service
- WOW factor
- Most suitable equipment and materials to provide a highly desirable outcome
- Effectively implemented Health and Safety procedure ensures minimal hazard throughout site
- Our team finish when the work is signed off
- Attention to every detail
- Professionally trained staff
- CHAS – Contractor health and safety scheme
- CSCS certified cleaning operatives
- Full risk assessments and method statement for ensure all staff are safe.
- Work with site manager to ensure a positive health and safety attitude from our staff
Green Heart Clean have worked on M&S cleans for us on numerous occasions now. They have provided a very professional service delivering a very good standard of clean in what can very often be under difficult circumstances. Providing RAMS and COSH for ourselves and the principle builder to enable them to carry out the work in a safe professional manner is essential on our sites. Green Heart will do everything in their power to provide a very high standard of clean any time of the day or night. Look forward to seeing you on out next m&s and many more after. – Darren Holmea
What does it involve?
A site visit is arranged to discus your cleaning needs. As well as the equipment and tools needed to complete the clean. At this time we will also go over any specific requirements, such as safety training and certifications.
During this time will take note of all your cleaning requirements such as hiring equipment, tools, labour and any supplies that are needed.
We make sure all work is supervised to meet your deadlines. Depending on your own personal cleaning requirements, you can expect the following to be completed.
Remove Debris – Sweep/vacuum all loose debris, removing excess materials.
Dusting – All areas are dusted removing very speck of dust possible.
Polishing – Wiping and polishing all surfaces using our colour coded system.
Clean Floors – Either by vacuum, mopping or using specialist machines.
Check all areas – if any areas have been missed the cleaner will go back.
Our job supervisor checks that the job meets your specification before our team leaves the site.
Secure the building
Our staff can lock and secure the building if required.
We evaluate your cleaning requirements
Our process will involve a site visit and occasionally we may ask for a site drawing to fully understand the needs and requirements of your site, which will allow us to give a fully comprehensive price. No matter what your construction cleaning requirements, we will always ensure you receive a high-quality service at great value for money.
Locations We Cover
Contact out friendly team and for a free assessment of your cleaning requirements and a free competitive quotation. If you are happy to proceed, we will arrange a site visit and start the process in becoming your cleaning suppliers.