It is important for your premises to not lose its appeal just because your in-house cleaner has gone on holiday, the knock-on effects to a business can be huge. This is why we at Green Heart Clean offer cover cleaning for all industries. Our cleaners maintain a high level of cleaning you are used to while going above it where they can to bedazzle. As part of our transition period from your cleaner to our cleaner, we actually ask for our cleaner to work with your current in-house cleaner for a few days to learn the day to day routine, along with following your current cleaning schedules when we clean. If a cleaning schedule is not already in place, we will create one for you.
The benefits of our cleaning services include…
- Colour coded clothes to prevent contamination from different areas.
- Our cleaning can improve first impressions made to your customers or patients.
- We can adapt to suit your needs.
- Our cleaners can work at your preferred times.
- A friendly relationship and quick access to the cleaning supervisor.
- Our cleaning supervisor manages your cleaner.
- Special cleaning products to clean your computers, keyboards and tablets without harming them.
- For GPs, our cleaners are trained to cleaning requirements set by the likes of the NHS (via the national specification for cleanliness) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- For construction sites, our operatives are CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) certified by CITB partners.
- Some of our operatives go through the IATP Asbestos Awareness and Health and Safety Certification.
- We also have IPAF qualified cleaners, where needed.
- All jobs have a cleaning specification sheet to meet (where possible).
- Environmentally friendly products are used, where possible, while maintaining a high quality clean.
- A bespoke cleaning schedule is created for both the customer and Green Heart Clean to use.
- CHAS – a verified health and safety procedure.
Our cover cleaner Sid has been absolutely amazing this week and especially in the heat of the souring summer temperatures.
Please pass on to him our many, many thanks for helping us out this week. He quickly re-acquainted himself with our routine, he sorted everything out, then got on with doing the job, and we congratulate him on what a great job he did with minimal supervision.
Octavio also did a great job the week before, we would like you to pass on our thanks to him also.
These two certainly deserve a star employee of the month bonus!! Sara Harbert – Lee
At Green Heart Clean we believe that it is of the utmost importance to provide customers with a top-quality service they deserve, when you go with Green Heart Clean for cover cleaning, this is what you get.
We evaluate your requirements
For small one-off jobs we ask for photos/ videos. This means:
- The process is quicker because we try not to come out to site unless we feel like
it is necessary.
- It also helps to reduce our carbon footprint. We travel by walking, cycling and
driving, whichever is best for the environment per job.
For all medium and large jobs, we come out to site for a site viewing and to meet with the client. This is because we believe it is important to have a strong working relationship with all of our clients. We will ask for a floor plan. This is so we can give you the best possible price while making sure that every detail has been covered.
Locations We Cover
Contact us through our contact page or by clicking on the quote button below for a free quotation.
We trade on our reputation so please check out and ask for our testimonials. We will be happy to discuss & provide our services to your requirements.