Green Heart Clean – Environmental Policy
Green Heart Clean Ltd recognises that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. With this knowledge, we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the process of providing cleaning services to our clients:
- Controlling the amount of recycling waste generated
- Managing the amount of Electricity and gas consumed at the office
- Monitoring our overall monthly travel mileage
- In addition, we are also committed to re-using spray bottles & 5 litre containers to recirculate cleaning products to our client sites. We are continuously researching the most “effective and environmental” cleaning products available to buy.
Green Heart Clean Ltd is devoted to continuously reducing any impact to the environment that our business might generate, both now and in the future. These improvements will come in side by side with the continual improvements we have already put in to place, ensuring our services are better for all of our customers. To help us achieve this, Green Heart Clean Ltd is working towards Investors in the Environment GREEN accreditation.
We are dedicated to working with our staff, customers, suppliers and neighbours to achieve the following objectives;
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution both directly, indirectly and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess and fine tune all areas of our company practices
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
- Make our progress available for independent assessment
An environmental champion has been appointed for Green Heart Clean Ltd, the ‘Business Development Officer, Hayden Walker’ However, it is the responsibility of all employees, visitors, and contractors to fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation. This environmental policy will be displayed always and is openly available to all members of the public via our website – www.greenheartclean.co.uk, also available to staff through the induction process.
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of Green Heart Clean Ltds management and a shared responsibility with our employees. Babatunde Sobola, the director, has designated the day-to-day implementation of this policy to various staff within the company.
This Environment policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisation’s overall environment management plan.
NAME: Babatunde Sobola
POSITION: Managing Director
Contact Number: 01509 767560