With most of your employee’s spending around 35 – 40 hours a week in your office it is very important to keep and clean and healthy office, most offices rely on their own employee’s however that leads to tasks not being completed or not a sufficient enough job. By hiring a professional cleaner this can help to save time within the work place and allow your employee’s to focus on their main day to day tasks.
One less thing to worry about.
- When hiring a professional cleaning company it can help relieve stress in a few ways. As a business it one less thing to worry about, instead of staff having to worry about cleaning up or whose going to clean next, a professional cleaner can take that added task and stress always letting all office staff focus on their main tasks.
- By hiring professional cleaners it can also take away the stress of having a un tidy/dirty office. 90% of employee’s find having a messy office to be distracting and un motivating. Having a clean office means staff we be more motivated within their tasks.
- By having a professional cleaning service you do not need to worry about whose going to replace the hand wash or loo roll next! At green heart clean we provide our own cleaning supplies and equipment to ensure we give the best service with our own touch.
- By hiring a professional cleaning service you can save time as instead of using your own time to either spend time cleaning your office or manging someone else to clean up. A professional cleaner will make sure they are on time and kept to a time scale to make sure all areas are cleaned.
- By having a professional in your work space you can suit those to your best interests as at greenheart clean you can tailor the cleaning service to fit your best needs, instead of a general basic cleaning service. We can arrange a visit to your office to make sure we get all areas covered and put into the specific cleaning plan before your cleaner starts.
Clean and healthy environment
- By having a professional providing a service you are going to get the best result possible. A office Is most employee’s second home as they spend 8 hours a day there, as it there second home it’s important for it be clean and health to make sure they are as productive as can be.
- At green heart clean we only use environmentally friendly products to clean our premises, ensuring that no harsh chemicals are used that will harm the world or your employee’s. Also by using non-toxic chemicals it also means cleaner air and reduces the risk of allergies.