Additional Details: We are looking for a energetic and highly focused individual who is currently in college or university to join our marketing team to help promote our Eco-friendly range of cleaning services to local residents and businesses. We are looking for an individual with a background or an interest in marketing, English and communications, graphics design or business studies he/she will find this role helpful as it offers a practical element to their course. Job description:
- He/she needs to live locally, will be required to work 20 hours per week.
- Able to work on fixed days every week.
- Demonstrate that they care about the environment and is passionate about cleaning.
- Can work on their own and carry out specified instructions.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills.
- Leaflet dropping in the Loughborough area will be part of the job role. No door knocking required. Desirable skills:
- Website development skills.
- Graphic designs of marketing material.
- Aware of the influence of branding in marketing.
- Have a basic understanding and use of Photoshop CC.
What we can provide:
- The chance to work for an innovative, exciting and Eco-friendly cleaning company.
- Direct and day to day communication with the company management, allowing your voice and contributions to be heard in the decisions being made.
- Ability to plan your work day around what works best for you and effective delivery of your job role.
Expand your knowledge of Cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Opportunity to gain long term employment with Green Heart Clean during term time or an apprenticeship scheme.
- No job here is boring! Rate of pay: £6.15 - £9/ hour depending on experience and age.
Placement starts on 1st July 2019
Additional Details: We are looking for an experienced, local cleaner with very good eye for detail. The cleaner will work diligently with an understanding of our values to maintain our bedazzling standard of cleaning provided to our clients. He or she must always be willing to develop their cleaning skills as they will need to conform to training. Here is your opportunity to join our team based in Loughborough with a mission to transform the cleaning profession! Cleaning experience with machines such as carpet cleaning machines, floor scrubbers, floor buffers etc is desirable. The job: Salary: £7 - £9 per hour (Depending on age and experience)
Full time role of 37.5 hours per week with the potential of extra hours. (Mon- Sun with a least one full day off).
Your locations and times of work for the week will be given to you at the end of Friday for the following week and you will be expected to cover them unless already discussed.
The role will involve you to have a minimum of 1 full day off per week.
It will involve cleaning and for you to be a part of the marketing team when needed.