It is crucial to the reputation of surgeries, GPS, dentists, clinics and vets that the cleaning on these premises is immaculate, both to the eyes and microscopically. Here at Green Heart Clean, we ensure we provide specially trained staff for your premises to provide cleans at the highest hygiene standards attainable. We do this by understanding and delivering all of the cleaning requirements set by the likes of the NHS (via the national specification for cleanliness) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
What to expect and the benefits to you
- Colour coded clothes to prevent contamination from different areas.
- Our cleaning can improve the first impressions made by your patients.
- We can adapt to suit your needs.
- Our cleaners can work at your preferred times.
- A friendly relationship & quick access to the cleaning supervisor.
- Our cleaning supervisor manages your cleaner.
- Special cleaning materials to clean your computers, keyboards & tablets without harming them.
- Colour coded clothes to prevent cross-contamination from different areas.
- Our cleaners are trained to cleaning requirements set by the likes of the NHS (via the national specification for cleanliness) and the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- All jobs have a cleaning specification sheet to meet (where possible).
- Overall improved hygiene.
- Environmentally friendly products are used, where possible, while maintaining a high quality clean.
- A unique cleaning schedule is created for both the customer and Green Heart Clean to use.
- We have a proven method of work that helps in preventing bacteria growth through proper handling of used cleaning material
We have enjoyed working with Tunde and his team now for a number of years and they have proven themselves to be entirely trustworthy and reliable. In addition they have always accommodated special requests and fast turnaround work.
At Green Heart Clean we believe that it is of the utmost importance to provide customers with a top-quality service they deserve, when you go with Green Heart Clean for Medical cleaning, this is what you get.
Evaluate your individual requirements
For all potential contract jobs, we come out to site for a site viewing and to meet with the client. We believe it is important to have regular communications both face to face and digitally.
For small one-off jobs, we ask for photos/ videos. This means:
- The process is quicker because we try not to come out to site unless we feel like it is necessary.
- It also helps to reduce our carbon footprint. We travel by walking, cycling and driving, whichever is best for the environment per job.
For all medium & large jobs, we will ask for a floor plan. This is so we can give you the best possible price while making sure that every detail has been covered.
Other Commercial services we provide
Aside from the regular contract cleaning, we also offer a wide range of commercial cleaning services to keep your building at its best condition:
- Carpet Cleaning service
- Kitchen deep cleaning service
- Washroom cleaning services
- Floor deep cleaning and polishing services
- Window cleaning service
- Outdoor cleaning service
LOCATIONS WE COVER
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW?
- Contact us through our contact page or by clicking on the quote button for a free quotation.
- We also trade on our reputation so please check out and ask for our testimonials. We will be happy to discuss & provide our services to your requirements.