The Bio-D Bathroom Cleaner, sold by Green Heart Shop, is ultra-effective and tough on limescale and watermarks. An essential for every bathroom and can be used on Glass, Ceramics, Perspex, chrome and most non-porous surfaces. Just squirt, wait and wipe (Note that this product is not recommended for use on gold plated items.). By using this bathroom cleaner regularly, it will stop the build-up of limescale and watermarks, leaving more time to spend doing much more exciting things. Win-win!!! Bio-D is totally opposed to animal testing and is endorsed by the BUAV and the Vegan Society. All the detergents used in Bio-D products are plant-based from replenishable sources. Bio-D does not add perfumes dyes or petrochemical derivatives to its bathroom cleaner.
- Made in the UK
- Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
- No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Readily biodegradable
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Quick and convenient
- Fine spray for economical use
- Tough on limescale and watermarks
- The bottle is HDPE 100% Recyclable and cap is PP 100% recyclable
- Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Sodium Citrate, Amphoteric Surfactant, Citric Acid
- Suitable for Septic Tanks
- Ethical Consumer Best Buy
- 100% recycled Post-consumer waste bottles
Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Sodium Citrate, Amphoteric Surfactant, Citric Acid. Spray areas and leave for 30 seconds before rinsing with clean water. No need to wipe dry. (Not recommended for use on gold plated items)
Spray areas and leave for 30 seconds before rinsing with clean water. No need to wipe dry. (Not recommended for use on gold plated items.)
Bottle – 100% rHDPE, Cap -PP
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Suitable for Septic Tanks, Pet Friendly, Ethical Consumer Best Buy, 100% recycled Post-consumer waste bottles.
Who is Bio D?
Bio-D is an independent, family-owned, ethically motivated company, dedicated to promoting the use of hypoallergenic, environmentally responsible detergents that have a minimum impact on the ecosystem both in their use and in their manufacturing process. Where possible, all raw materials are plant-derived and are obtained from renewable sources. All Bio D products are made in the UK.