Green Heart Wash Ltd trading as GreenHeart Clean recognises that all businesses impact on the
environment in a variety of different ways. With this knowledge, we are committed to the continual
improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our services and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the process of
providing cleaning services to our clients:
- Controlling the amount of recycling waste generated
- Managing the amount of Electricity and gas consumed at the office
- Monitoring our overall monthly travel mileage
- In addition, we are also committed to re-using spray bottles & 5 litre containers to
recirculate cleaning products to our client sites & continuously researching to discover
and use the most cost-effective and environmental cleaning product available to buy.
Green Heart Wash Ltd is devoted to continuously reducing any impact to the environment that our
business might generate bot now and in the future. These improvements will come in side by side
with the continual improvement we already employed to make our services better for all our
customers. To help us achieve this, Green Heart Clean is working towards Investors in the
Environment GREEN accreditation.
We are dedicated to working with our staff, customers, suppliers and neighbours to achieve the
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our
organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution both directly, indirectly and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess and fine tune all areas of our company practices
- Set targets for measurable annual improvements
- Make our progress available for independent assessment
It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through
active participation and co-operation. This environmental policy will be displayed always and is
openly available to all members of the public via our website – www.greenheartclean.co.uk, also
available to staff through the induction process.
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of Green Heart Clean
management and a shared responsibility with our employees. Babatunde Sobola, the director has
designated the day-to-day implementation of this policy to various staff within the company.
This Environment policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisation’s overall environment
NAME: Babatunde Sobola
POSITION: Managing Director
CONTACT DETAILS: 01509 767560