With most of your employee’s spending around 35 – 40 hours a week in your office, it is very important to keep a clean and healthy office. Most offices rely on their own employee’s, however that leads to tasks not being completed or not to a sufficient standard. By hiring a professional cleaner this can help to save time within the workplace and allow your employees to focus on their main day to day tasks.
Why Should you hire a professional cleaning company?
- When hiring a professional cleaning company, it can help relieve stress in a few ways. As a business, it is one less thing to worry about, instead of staff having to worry about cleaning up or who’s going to clean next.
- By hiring professional cleaners, it can also take away the stress of having an untidy/dirty office. 90% of employee’s find having a messy office to be distracting and demotivating. Having a clean office means staff feel more motivated within their tasks.
- By having a professional providing a service, you are going to get the best results possible. An office is most employee’s second home as they spend 8 hours a day there, this means it is important for it be clean and healthy to make sure they are as productive as they can be.
- At Green Heart Clean we only use environmentally friendly products to clean our premises, ensuring that no harsh chemicals are used that will harm the world or your employee’s. Also, by using non-toxic chemicals it also means cleaner air and reduces the risk of allergies.
- By having a professional cleaning service, you do not need to worry about who’s going to replace the hand wash or loo roll next!
At Green Heart Clean we provide our own cleaning supplies and equipment to ensure we give the best bedazzling service.
One of our wonderful client’s Aileen Wheelan highlights the excellent work our cleaners do for our clients, “We have used this company for a few years now and the owner is always professional, friendly and goes out of his way to accommodate our needs. We have received an excellent service from day one”.
We can arrange a visit to your office to make sure we get all areas covered and ensure they are put into your specific tailored cleaning plan before your cleaner starts.
If you liked this Blog and found it helpful, please follow us on social media and leave a comment. If you need any further information about Green Heart Clean please look check out our other blogs and services.
For an enquiries on services provided, don’t hesitate to contact us on social media, or call us on 01509 767560.